- Newark, California, 94560
Up for sale is this 1994 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T Type M. This is a turnkey car that needs basically nothing to be a daily driver.
Purchased from the original importer, he is no longer in the country so communication is possible but limited. The car is California plated, but NOT G&K’d. Car was repainted and gone over when arriving in the states - not a Concours finish (has some edges where blemishes exist), but gets the job done well - looks very clean. Chassis has NO rust, (undercarriage pictures provided) 104,XXX Kilometers, clean California title
Wheels are NOT included, will include random stock wheels to sell car with. Tail lights can be replaced to stock upon request.
- Original KYB shocks (adjustable) replaced with brand new Fortune Auto 500s with Hyperco springs.
- Nissan factory head unit replaced with Sony double din with android auto and Apple CarPlay.
- Blox boost gauge
- Blox intake
- Blox exhaust system
- Factory boost levels (10lbs)
- Compression/Leak-down prior to my purchase, ~160psi on all 6 cylinders, <10% leak down on all
- Water pump
- Timing belt
- All new fluids
- Radiator upgraded, all done when the vehicle was purchased
- New plugs, and full inspection is done at Jinnspeed in Newark
The A/C compressor works and engages, and does not blow cold. (either compressor or expansion valve) Pictured previous rear-end damage, also evidence of driveshaft failure in a past life (belly pan dented on driver's side).