Issaquah, Washington, 98027
- Issaquah, Washington, 98027
Up for sale is this right hand drive 1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR. This R33 GTR is finished in red paint over black cloth interior. Showing 143,503 kilometers (89,168 miles) on the odometer, this R33 is in good condition overall and is ready for it's new home. This R33 is 1 out of 303 ever made in this color making it 1.82% of all R33's ever produced!
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Power door locks
- Power adjustable front mirrors
- Rear spoiler
- Cloth upholstery
- Air conditioning
- Mine's intake system
- PRP R35 coilpacks
- Mine's equal length downpipe
- Tomei full titanium exhaust
- Titanium test pipe
- DND carbon steering wheel with quick release
- HKS Hyper Max coil-over suspension
- GramLight rims in 18"
- NISMO triple gauge cluster
- NISMO short shifter
- Relocated climate control to passenger glovebox
- Panasonic JDM stero
- Aluminum radiator
- Carbon fiber cooling panel
- Cusco front and rear strut tower braces
- Recaro driver seat with Bride seat rails
- Top Secret shift knob
- IKEYA upper link control arms
- Air condition recharged (with R134a refrigerant)
- Fresh CV boots
- Resealed power steering
- This is a repainted vehicle, albeit in the same color as it left the factory. There are some paint defects as a result.
- Window trim/molding has some damage near windshield base.
- The factory JDM Panasonic stereo works reluctantly.
- The Recaro driver's seat has damage on it's right side bolster.
- Minor rust spots on the trailing edge of each rear wheel opening, nearest to rear bumper. Rust was professionally mitigated recently.
- Some minor rust/corrosion on the base of the rear trunk hinge
This 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R is a very early VIN example of the Series 1 R33s and painted in the elusive color of Super Clear Red (AN0). Although it is a repainted car, this is the original color of the GT-R. This GT-R has been in the USA for the past 3 years and has been cared for by the well known team at UP Garage near Tacoma, WA. It has the following modifications from stock: Mine's Intake system PRP R35 coilpacks Mine's equal length downpipe Tomei full exhaust - titanium construction Test pipe DND carbon steering wheel with quick release HKS Hyper Max coil-over suspension Gram Light wheels in 18" size NISMO triple gauge cluster NISMO short shifter Relocated climate control to passenger glovebox Panasonic JDM stereo Aluminum radiator Carbon fiber cooling panel Cusco front and rear strut tower braces Recaro Driver's Seat with Bride seat rails Top Secret shift knob IKEA upper link control arms Fresh maintenance includes A/C recharged (with R134a refrigerant) Fresh CV boots Resealed power steering This is a fun and well sorted R33 that hasn't been over modified and is ready to drive and enjoy!
More from Dealer
Issaquah, Washington, 98027
More Nissan Skyline for sale
The accuracy of this listing has not been verified by JDM Supply. All information has been provided by the seller, and buyers are responsible for verifying the physical condition and all specifications of the listed Item. We recommend that you physically inspect the Item before purchasing. For our full terms and conditions, click here.